jueves, 1 de junio de 2017

Writing the best holidays




 
Introduction:

Where? In the south of Spain, Morocco and Canaries islands.

When? In Satmana Santa in 2015.

How with? With my family.


Main Part 

-        What I visit
-        Activities
-        Food


Conclusion

Why is you best holidays?



THE BEST HOLIDAYS I HAVE EVER BEEN ON

My best holidays was in Setmana Santa in 2015. I spend all the holidays with my family in a cruse in the south of Spain and others places.

We started the cruse in Sevilla and we visited the Moroccan country and Cararies islands to. The cruse was fantastic! I spent all the time with my cousin Marc in the different pools and attractions. But the cruse had a big problem, the food was very bad!

In general the holidays was very good and I had good times.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Describing a photo

This photo of a football match was in 2014 at the final of Champions League. In this photo, I can see a player of Real Madrid, Sergio Ram...